Thursday, April 30, 2009

Poem in your Pocket Day

This is a response to Kyra's post. I have to make up a poem so...excuse the God awfulness that results from me writing without extensive thought. Oh, and if anyone knows where one might acquire one of those totally rippable pocket poetry books, please do not hesitate to inform (me).


I know a lady with dreams quite insane
Movies psychotic and books are to blame
Have you ever wondered about a bugs life before?
Well she has and apparently a caterpillar's day is filled with strife galore
How vexing it must be to be so uniquely endowed
with limbs a plenty and yet not be allowed
to bend when ACK!
You feel a need to scratch your own back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but i LOVE it!!! thanks so much for playing along! now print it out and put it in your pocket. la la!

Lynne said...

I absolutely love you! This is absolutely wonderful!