Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trying to feel blank

I am going to try to take my mind off of something (nothing).

1. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?Eternal nothingness.
2. Where would you like to live?Somewhere with lots of trees, sun, clouds, and water.
3.What is your idea of earthly happiness? Having the freedom to do the things that I enjoy without having to feel weird about them. Eventually making a career out of it.
4. To which faults do you feel most indulgent?Procrastination, peserveration,and disorganization.
5. Who is/are your favorite hero/heroes of fiction? Dr. Temperance Brennen and Zach from Bones and Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory.
6. Who are your favorite characters in history? To be honest...I could not tell you.
7. Who are your favorite heroines in real life? Dramatic Teacher.
8. Who is/are your favorite heroine/heroines of fiction?
9. Your favorite painters?Monet, Louis Wain and Salvador Dali.
10. Your favorite composers or musicians? Mozart, Paramore, Muse, The Vines. There are more but I do not feel like letting the list get that huge.
11. Which qualities do you most value in a man?Intelligence, compassion, and a sense of humour.
12. Which qualities do you most value in a woman?Intelligence, compassion, and a sense of humour.
13. Your favorite virtue? Impartiality
14. Your favorite occupation? Professional Band Nerd and Procrastinator Extraordinaire.
15. Who would you have liked to be? Someone happy.
16. Your most marked characteristic? My extreme literal mindedness.
17. What do you most value in your friends? Honesty.
18. What is your principle defect? I fail at life....immensely.
19. What is your favorite color? Lime Green.
20. What is your favorite flower? Thistle.
21. What is your favorite bird? Penguins.
22. Who are your favorite prose writers? Douglas Adams and Oscar Wilde.
23. Who are your favorite poets? Poe...Pope.
24. What are your favorite names? Wyatt, Rochelle, Ian. Jade, Zane, Amber.
25. What is it you most dislike?“Things I dislike” is too far broad a category for me to pick just one thing...
26. What historical figure do you most despise? That guy who shot John Lennon.
27. What event in military history do you most admire? I dunno.
28. What reform do you most admire?I don’t know enough about reforms to answer this question.
29. What natural gift would you most like to possess? Naturally flawless social skills.
30. How would you like to die? Happy, old, and fulfilled.
31. What is your present state of mind? Melancholy.
32. What is your motto? Life is to short to waste thinking up stupid mottos. Find more interesting ways to waste it.

No comments: