Confronted by people
bombarded by stimuli.
Massive amounts of stimuli...
I think I know...
what a computer feels
like
just before it
CRASHES!!!
Stop
Stop
Stop touching me.
Dont
look
at
me.
I don't like it when people look at me.
I don't want them to see
me.
That light is flickering.
I hate flickering.
My brain does that.
My brain....
fli
c
k
er
s.
Do you know what I mean?
?naem I tahw wonk uoy oD
Do you?
I don't sleep.
The video playing in my head is
Because it
flickers
flickers
flickers
and repeats
flickers
flickers
flickers
and repeats
flickers
flickers
flickers...
Ctrl Alt Delete
Reset. Reset! Reset???
The faces don't make any sense.
Why are there days when
I can't
recognize
my mom
?
Dramatic Teacher wears glasses one day....and she ceases to be Dramatic Teacher.
She becomes Random Teacher Person then.
My brain cannot take in the faces
or anything
as
a
WHOLE.
Is that bad?
That light is buzzing and I want to scream.
My brain does not like that....
that incessant buzzing.
My brain does not like much of anything at all.
It cannot FILTER.
I should have an aquarium instead of a brain.
At least they can FILTER.
My friend hugs me
and I
Bite
Bite
Bite him.
Now why would I do a thing like that?
I think it may be broken.
I think it is full of static.
I think I am full of static.
Sometimes I think it dies.
I know how a computer feels when it has
encountered
an HTTP 404 Error: File Not Found.
I think I feel that every
single
day.
I think....it's thinking thinking thinking.
All the time.
But
I think it's thinking
ALL
Wrong.
Shrink....I think
Shrink...I think
Shrink, I think I may need a lobotomy.
No comments:
Post a Comment