So, this post was not scheduled. I was over at Kyra's blog reading (obviously...) and happened to glance at the blogroll. You know, to find something else to read, maybe find someone who's experiences make me feel less...insane. Yeah. I have been added to some one's blogroll. O_O
People read this??? Holy cow. Should I try to ramble less? Use correct punctuation??? I already know that I need to "use smaller words" for the sake of dearest StormAspie (I will explain later. Or maybe I won't. We'll see). But wow. It is kind of shocking to realize that you have NOT merely been, more or less, talking to yourself and the occasional RandomPerson. I should probably add her to MY blog thingy now. Blog etiquette. Is there a blog etiquette?? O_O; Uhh....huh? *dies*
Random interjection: This just in. Blogger is retarded. No, not really, they just changed some things and I HATE that. Spell check is now DISTURBING. I will probably avoid using it now and type with a dictionary in my lap. And instead of allowing you to click bold or italics and SEE it then...you now get those little brackets that you must click on and type your word(s) in the center of. What a stupid idea. Who do I have to scream at to get that changed???
No comments:
Post a Comment