Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Nurtured Heart: An Update
I must confess that I am still prone to becoming quite annoyed with Kid Explosion, but that is to be expected. We are sisters after all. I was not able to find the books in the library but I am reading (bits of) them online and mimicking the methods that I have read on Kyra's blog and people...wow. The tantrums are decreasing. O_O Allow me to repeat that. The tantrums....they are decreasing. She cries less. She isn't throwing herself onto the floor as often. She seems, dare I say it, happy. *flinches* Okay, the ceiling did not crash down upon my overly developed cranium. I have been thanking her for every little thing and it feels good to see her smile like that. She is so proud of herself. I really need to try to get these books so that I can utilize every available tactic. This is working. And it makes sense. Mmmm, delicious logic how I love thee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment