Allow me to make a more....coherent attempt at my previous post.
This has been a bad week. Not bad emotionally. Just bad. It's like....well...for ME it is like the prelude to a super massive computer crash. Does that make sense to you? I anxiously anticipate the imminent crash. I mean...I think I know what it feels like to be a malfunctioning computer. And a pre-crash computer. And a post-crash computer. And a crashing computer. Today had been a very...abrasive day. This has been a very abrasive week. I feel like my brain has been viciously scrubbed with sandpaper. Or a Brillo pad. Sandpaper and a Brillo pad.
I hate this feeling with a big, purple passion. Shrink, I need to kill....zombies. (Haha) But really. No one important. Just me.
Do you know what goes on in my head? Chaos. Thoughts are swirling around ad naseum. Chaos feels like my brain is a ball. It is being smacked about with rackets as if it is being used for some horrible game of tennis. Grey matter pours from my ears.
I walk in a haze. Between every class I am choked as my fellow erupt from their classes in a quivering mass of Converse and Air Force One's and then proceed to drown me in a sea of sound, smells, blurred faces, lights of varying degrees of brightness.... I can't hear...but I am definitely not deaf. How odd. Speech arrives in a mangled mass of random sounds and the odd word or phrase. They aren't even in order. Is there such a thing as auditory dyslexia (probably not) or is my brain just...broken? I think it's broken but how did that happen? Was I dropped on my head as a child? Many people have asked me that over the years. Maybe they were on to something.
No comments:
Post a Comment