Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I iz a velociraptor. You iz prey. Dis means I goes "om nom nom" on you!!!

Oh snap, crackle, and pop people! This week (and part of last week) has been pretty fucking sweet to say the least. Friends people! I haz friends. I have started hanging out with MandaPanda and The Mommy again. It feels good to know that I still exist. I spent the weekend with MandaPanda and we (I) played video games. I got soooo sick from the animals but it was great. The Mommy came over and we pretty much abused each other (do not be alarmed. twas all in good fun)!

I have resumed contact with NNYFan and that is awesome. I got TheStormAspie introduced. I HELD A FERRET AND DID NOT SNEEZE! I saw turtles. I was e-tackled. I got a letter. Like...in the mail. Not e-mail. I real letter. Umm...I am sure there is more but I cannot make the brain clear up enough to recount it all.

No comments: