Okay, perhaps that is too strong a term. But I am very fond of words none the less. Surly you have noticed from my overly expressive posts. The long winded insistence on describing every detail in well written,if I may be allowed to brag just this once, but often obscenely convoluted metaphor. Please forgive my verbosity...words excite me. Like music...they keep me, somewhat(heh), sane.
I am reading Conrad's Heart of Darkness and people...I am in love. This guy...he writes a good story to say the least. I hope he's not dead yet. I should very much like to meet him some day and pick his doubtless brilliant mind. He paints a brilliant picture for the mind, this man. *splee* Not only that but, wonder upon wholly magnificent wonders, I actually understand what he is saying. Then again, that could merely be the lack of severe sleep deprivation showing me that my brain is in fact capable of simple comprehension....but no matter!!!
Heh, here I am rambling on about how great this guy and his writing are and I have stopped reading. Excuse me, the ADD has caught me in it's vice grip. And let's not forget the Asperger's...oh, you know. I just had to tell you about it right now. If I waited until 3:00 I would have gone completely insane. You know the mentality...the rigidity. If I don't tell it now I never will. Yeah, that began to eat away at my self control around page four.
Well, I have said enough all you Male People of the Internet(because we all know that there are no females on the interwebz). I leave you with this: Awesome book. If you haven't already you must, buy it(or at the very least bum it off google books if you are Vocationally-Occupationally?- Challenged like myself and there for fucking poor), read it, and join me in the wild celebration of word love!!!
1 comment:
hi again :) just wondering whats the book about exactly?
Post a Comment