Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things I learned at Nearly 10AM

1.) Sleep if forbidden unless you can do so at a normal time like everyone else.
2.) I am lazy.
3.) I am old (in comparison to my sisters).
4.) I am also lazy.
5.) I am to blame for my sister's behavior.
6.) I am still lazy.
7.) No one cares that I stay up at night because I have issues with the concept of death.
8.) I am inherently lazy.
9.) I have no excuse to be one of the many African Americans that have not graduated from high school because...
10.) I am LAZY.
11.) I did NOT lose my homework.
12.) LAZY LAZY........(lazy).
13.) I mistreat KidExplosion.
14.) I'm still lazy.
15.) Nothing is really difficult for me....
16.) I am merely lazy! :D
17.) If I work for a full day my fear induced insomnia will magically go away.
18.) I am a lazy bum.
19.) I dress like a bag lady.
20.) I am a lazy fuck.
21.) If I go out and talk to people I will magically be good at socializing.
22.) I am fucking lazy, yo.

1 comment:

tornadogrl said...

on number 7 i think i may know the reason why you fear death at night and not want to sleep....maybe it's some sort of trama you had from when you lived in those unsafe areas as a kid. You said how there was drive bys and all that. So maybe that still scares you and maybe you are afraid something like a drive by will happen. I'm not sure thats why but it's a guess. You shouldnt worry though you will be ok and if worse comes to worse you can always make a small bed on the floor...or even sleep under your matrice....maybe it makes you more secure and thats why you like that...if it makes you feel safe dont care what others say do what makes you happy :)