I am going to attempt to get back into some kind of regular blogging schedule...but don't count on it. I am quite absent minded.
I am enjoying this. Sanity. It feels nice. Summer vacation is a Godsend. Don't get me wrong, the anxiety is still there along with all it's drinking buddies, but I am functioning. Look at me. I function. It feels good to be able to say that and mean it. To be able to say it outside of it's usual context. An argument with my mother whenever I've done something that she finds enraging and suddenly decides that she wants me out. But I digress...I think. Long story short, I am much calmer now. My brain no longer has regular HTTP 404 errors. Huzzah.
Random Interjection: Methinks KidExplosion has developed a brain cavity to add to the ever growing number of cavities that can be found in her mouth. I blame SpongeBob and Chowder. Funny shows but God. Some kids just should not be allowed to watch them. KidExplosion fall into that category. I swear...if she utters "Good one (mynamehere), whoo!!!" in response to me asking her to stop (anything) one more time I may lose it. She does not even talk anymore. She's all SpongeBob quotes and Chowder nonsense. How does one fix a brain cavity? Surely you cannot be expected to remove that portion of the brain...her IQ is already rapidly diminishing (I exaggerate, she is brilliant and reading at a 3rd grade level. She starts K-5 in August). And besides, I am the only one in this family that deserves a lobotomy.
This was supposed to be a much better post but I think I should finish up a few songs while the writers block is not blowing it's icy breath on my neck.
No comments:
Post a Comment