Saturday, July 5, 2008

"What's da deal with my brain..."

It has been a while. I sort of feel off the planet for a while there. Summer school, yeah yeah. I have actually been off for a week but....haha Allow me an attempt at updating.

My First Half of HELL.....Er...I mean Summer School:
I made an awesome friend. Her name is not important. She is sane and still manages to have an awesome sense of humor. It is pretty awesome. Now...the bad part. Summer school inhales quite deeply indeed. My teacher is....well....she is an English teacher and dared to utter the word "spoked" in a sentence. As in "I spoked to the....", which is where my brain imploded upon itself. That is not the only incident....I refuse to think about them right now.

Break thus far(this is mah last day): The last day before "break" I went swimming about 6 times. It was awesome. I also got attacked(playfully)by a dog that is taller than me. Heh. It was a great day. Then I went home and slept. I woke up the next day at around 11 and I felt horrible. I caught a bug. When I say bug, I would like you to picture something out of a Japanese horror flick...or the X-Files. A Japanese horror flick about the X-Files. So I just lay there and woke up every hour or so to open my eyes and watch the room spin around me like some sort of satanic merry-go-round of doom. Ad nauseum...bleeeeeh. This went on until about 1pm where I go up walked to the bathroom and preformed a most spectacular projectile technicolour yawn and instantly felt better. That is about it.

I don't feel like doing this any more. Too much trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah that would bother me too. Like a math teacher who cant add 10+12. I just cant spell or perform grammer to any extent.

Your Tall Friend