"Nuh-uh."
"Do it."
"I don't wanna."
"We have work to do!"
"We can do it later."
"It's due TOMORROW!!!"
"Exactly. We can do it later."
"Obey me!"
" Shi ta ki na i..." *pouts*
"Damn it I said get up NAO! We have a four page report on some obscure poem due in less than 24 hours!!!"
*groan*
"What the hell is wrong with you?! Just do what I say!"
"No."
"Do it!"
"Uh-uh. I want to sit here."
"Like I give a damn!"
"F--k off..."
"No! Do what I say!"
"Why?"
"Because I SAID so damn it!"
"And your point is....?"
"If we fail...I will kill you."
silence
"Get up, pick up the pencil, and write."
"I can't."
"WHY NOT?"
"I don't know!"
"Just do it!"
"Don't wanna."
"Why the hell?!?!"
"Can't think."
"Get over it."
"I can't."
"Fine. F--k it, I quit."
silence
"I cannot believe I am stuck with you."
"You're no ray of sunshine yourself. Why do you give a damn?!"
"Ever hear of graduating?"
"Once or twice."
"Well I WANT that."
"Everyone's different."
"WE shouldn't be!"
"Eh."
"GAH!!!"
"w/e."
"JUST DO IT! Gah, it's like talking to a friggin' brick wall."
"Brick walls don't-"
"Shut up!"
"What's the big deal?"
"The same as LAST time!"
"???"
"Forget it! Do what you want."*stomps off*
silence
No comments:
Post a Comment