It's been ages and I do apologize. Have you any idea how insane twelfth grade is? My teachers are quite literally trying to bury me under an avalanche of books and assignments. So...yeah.
I stole this survey type thing from somewhere on teh intertoobz because I am far to lazy to make up my own.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday(3 oct 08)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I dislike most lunch meats.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Of course not. I would never use sarcasm....the nerve.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Indeed I do.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?. Only if you will pay for it.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted mini wheats.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not if I can avoid it.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mentally, yes. Physically, not so much.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?Chocolate chip cookie dough.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Hair.
15. RED OR PINK? Red. Pink is the colour of evil.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I couldn't possibly choose just one.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Erin.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Red, none.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?A bagel.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of my own typing.
21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I dunno.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? N/A
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?My mom's friend Eric.
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?No one sent it.
25. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Skateboarding.
26. HAIR COLOR?Black with streaks of brown.
27. EYE COLOR?Very dark brown.
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
29. FAVORITE FOOD?sushi.
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Show me the slasher.
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Fear.com
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?black.
33. SUMMER OR WINTER?Winter.
34. HUGS OR KISSES?They both cause spaz attacks so....whatever.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?Dippin' Dots.
36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Umm...
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?Stephen King's Cell
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?Many versions of Micky Mouse.
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?Iron Chef.
40. FAVOURITE SOUND?Kittens.
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?Beatles.
42. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?Universal Studios Florida.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?I have perfect pitch and play by ear....talents but not very special in my honest opinion.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?In a hospital.
45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?I'm not.
No comments:
Post a Comment