So...I have been avoiding this because I was...I dunno. I guess I did not really feel up to writing. Everything inhales deeply. I cannot seem to make myself feel happy anymore. I used to be able to pretend but somewhere along the line I lost the ability. I miss being able to keep everything I feel inside. I hate being so obvious.
Mosquito sucks. It should implode upon itself. The next person who screws around with that ring tone near me gets their phone shoved up their ring piece.
Today was a pitiful day. First block was okay other than mosquito running a muck. 2nd was uneventful. Third block I spent hiding between the bookshelves of the library. Too many people. Too much noise. Forth block....ha. Let us pretend that forth block never occurred.
So...anyway. I want to be under my mattress....my body seeks....something...iono, pressure? I want to rock. I want to spin. I need to scream. I wish I were home alone right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment