Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am full of fail.

So, I failed the 11th grade. Isn't that wonderful? Well....on the bright side all of those delusional idiots that were convinced that I am of above average intelligence will finally see how wrong they were and stfu. Heh. I want to scream. I want to puke. Anyway, I have two options. 1.)Go to summer school 2.)Repeat the grade. Heh. I cannot go to summer school. I will not go through 11th grade again. Follow in my fathers footsteps? I think not. I would rather die from decapitation. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOATH school? Yes? Well allow me to repeat myself. I LOATH SCHOOL.
I want to destroy things. I want to shatter glass. I think that would feel really good right now. Very destructive am I. Seriously though, it is taking every bit of my self control not to go on some kind of rampage right now. My plans are all ruined. Goodbye AP Biology, honors Anatomy, and(of COURSE)band. My misery would not be complete with out band being ripped away from me. Haha. I hate myself. Here is a thought for all the parents in the world. Before you ask a stupid question think about whether you are interested in LISTENING to the answer. If not shut your face and walk away!!!!!!
That's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I want to destroy things. I want to shatter glass. I think that would feel really good right now. Very destructive am I. Seriously though, it is taking every bit of my self control not to go on some kind of rampage right now."

I have been there and i am currently there now So i do feel for you. I do know that the feeling does pass, as it will pass for you. Please take care of yourself and keep blogging

-a tall friend-