I met someone in a chat room yesterday. The circumstances were not exactly agreeable. S/he was trolling. You know? Purposefully antagonizing other people on the interboobies and generally being an insufferable fuckwit just because you can? Also known as being an E-Gangster (or Pimp, yo.). Some "do it for the lulz". Some actually believe (or claim to believe) that their retarded ramblings (oooh, alliteration) actually benefit others. These trolls are also known as twats...
Anyway, after he got booted, he started to PM (private message) me. I found it odd as well as annoying. Apparently he feels that Cho what's his face (you know the one...) is an autistic hero. Clearly he was grabbed by the ankles and slammed into many a hard surface as an infant if he actually believes that. That being said, I seriously doubt that he does but...who knows? I don't. I am not a mind reader. The PM began much like his FAIL trolling attempt ended. Blah blah blah blah Cho blah blah blah hero blah blah blah. I pretended to care for a good while but soon grew tired of such fucktardery (this is not a word....yet). He quickly changed the subject. Wow, my preconceived notions of all trolls is now shattered. Some of them actually have BRAINS. o_o
Don't get me wrong, within the sudden gain of intelligence were quite a few fuckwitted comments, but hey, I was bored. I had a retarded moment and gave him my IM. *facemeetpalm* We talked, it was awkward, I went to bed. Apparently you can get to my blog by googling my screen name. Who knew? I don't know what possessed him to google me but o well. This is what comes of poor judgment. I actually made my blog private for about half a second before I decided....whatever.
So, long story short, I have gained a creepy reader. Huzzah?
1 comment:
I meet creeps on chat rooms all the time. Which is why I try to stay away from them. Even more creeps are on message boards...and thats always fun ;D.
Post a Comment