I have not been posting because I can't make myself see a point to much of anything. I am told that this is likely to do with severe depression and anxiety. I have also been told that it is very necessary for me to see a psychiatrist ASAP. I don't have insurance so for now I will just have to ride out my mental breakdown (?) until I can procure a blue card or get a job with benefits.
2 comments:
i hope you can write at least brief updates. for me, writing never changes the way i feel...but it does help get words around some of what is happening...and that gives me at least a little leverage over it. something about identifying internal experiences, putting words to them, helps expel them to some extent. also, i just like your writing, so i hope you'll keep at it. sorry to hear things are so difficult right now.
not sure what to do about my comments. i feel guilty about reading others blogs and commenting so infrequently, so i turned my comments off since it seemed more fair. anyway, that's the reasoning behind it.
hope you're okay this week, take care
Thanks for sharing experiences and thoughts we have had in common, though separated by 40 years or so. I can see and taste (mostly fear) those memories. I envy and respect the ability to blog, in my heart I know that writing will be my only hope and salvation (jobs? Yeah,right!) I finally made myself spend the money I didn't have to see the Psych, and the pills have helped stifle the depression. I can do things again, even if the thing I seem to want to do most is get off the pills. I guess it's that desire to be my vision of "normal".
Thanks again. Someone cares about you.
Post a Comment