Digressive Ramblings from the Socially Hebetudinous
Congratulations! Keep it up.I wish I had had the strength of character to just ignore everyone else socialising around me and focused on the academic side. I hope you manage to find a few close friends that really 'get' you, and don't worry too much about the rest.
I wonder if you might be interested in readingThe Invisible Girl, she seems to have been quite a similar character to you. Not that I'm suggesting would become anorexic, but it's interesting to see those that have gone before so that we can avoid making the same mistakes.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Congratulations! Keep it up.
I wish I had had the strength of character to just ignore everyone else socialising around me and focused on the academic side.
I hope you manage to find a few close friends that really 'get' you, and don't worry too much about the rest.
I wonder if you might be interested in reading
The Invisible Girl, she seems to have been quite a similar character to you.
Not that I'm suggesting would become anorexic, but it's interesting to see those that have gone before so that we can avoid making the same mistakes.
Post a Comment