Thursday, June 3, 2010
F.M.L.
I graduated and walking across stage did not kill me. My family cheered loudly (take that fascist principal woman!). We sprayed silly string and threw a beach ball at the end (take that also!). I got lots of cards from relatives that I wasn't even aware of and others that I know but don't normally have contact with. Nice to know that they care. I got $200 and spent $40 buying my family dinner. I was very happy, you see. I felt like treating. I was on top of the world, you know? I graduated!!! Woo! College, here I come and what not. And then...my mother and I got home from buying the food. I went to put my change away...and what did I find? NOTHING. The rest of my money was gone (excluding the two money orders). Thanks for ruining my mood, assclown. This ruined my chances of joining band because the rest of that money was to go toward fixing my instrument. Things just went downhill from there. My mom was angry. Too angry to want to leave the house. Books. I wanted books and I could finally afford it. I got rejected from college...again. And then said Assclown stole again. This time from the kids. So Mom yelled at EVERYONE and punished EVERYONE because no one would confess. And there were only two suspects. Me and a sister. We BOTH had to pay for the money missing...heh. But...you know. That is what I get for being happy. I'm cursed, you see. Whenever I get happy about anything for any reason, the thing that makes me happy is snatched away. I had a puppy...I was thrilled. He was stolen a month later. I had a stepfather that actually cared about me. Was going to adopt me. What happened? He died. I get into the college that I want to go to? Got kicked out the same day because of my GPA (I got in due to high ACT scores). I have come to the conclusion that I should never be happy. Whenever I allow myself to be happy...stupid shit ensues. So...fuck it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment